Got bed bugs in the house??? Don’t worry, it’s a very common thing and the solutions aren’t tough either, but there are some precautions which you need to take care for controlling bed bug and things you need to avoid doing for their removal. Bed bugs hatch from eggs and pass through five nymph stages before becoming adults. Bed bugs don’t have wings so they cannot fly, but just crawl through bed, walls and other stuff. You don’t want to get bitten by that bed bug and carry on a rash on your body, of course no one wants that, but there are things which you need to avoid doing if you want to properly remove the bed bugs without much of the loss.
- Do not throw away your furniture, cupboards and other stuff which might be affected by bed bugs unless told by a pest control officer as these things can be treated and can save you a lot of money.
- Bringing new furniture and putting into the infested area, full chances are that the new furniture would also get infested.
- Do not move out of your bedroom and start to sleep in another room as this can spread the bed bugs in the entire house and can affect others in the house as well.
- Moving out to find a new place is not an option as your belongings are equally infected and will carry to the new place along with you.
- Do not attempt to treat it on your own as this is something which needs professional help and you alone won’t be able to solve the problem. This is one of the most difficult indoor pest control even for the trained professionals.
- Do not use outdoor pest control pesticides indoors. This can cause overuse against the mentioned label and can cause serious problems including death.
- Do not use alcohol or any other flammable material as this can result in house fire, even avoid using garden chemicals.
- Do not use floggers or bug bombs as they hardly work and shifts the bugs to some other area which may make the treatment even more tough and expensive.
- Do not delay the inspection as an early detection makes it easier to deal and treat the bed bugs.
- Do not put piles of laundry, magazines or newspapers as bugs find a lot of places to hide here making the control next to impossible, carefully dispose them off in the outdoor trash.
- Do not leave the seals open of the infected things or forget to tighten the bags or the trash which you are about to dispose off.
Make sure you follow all the above points and call a professional as soon as possible. For professional assistance, you can rely on our experts at Bed Bug Killers.