If you ever found yourself covered with small red bumps and feel itching on wake up, then there are high possibilities you are living with bed bug infestation. Although these small bumps can be captured through many other insects, the most common are the blood-sucking bugs. They usually crawl at nights in the need of sucking human blood and cause extreme discomfort and stress to those who are bitten by them.
Although small red bites may be the first indication that you have bed bug problem, let’s check out the other common infested signs too:
- Blood Stains: On waking up, if you notice small blood stains on your pillows, there might be bed bug living in your home. These bugs are good at sucking the blood from the human body and leaves blood spots on the bed sheets and pillowcases.
- Musty Smell: If you having bed bug infestation in your home, then you can also experience musty odor which is completely unpleasant. Although there are a number of things that can cause a musty odor if you notice this smell with other such signs of bed bug infestation, must think about a professional exterminator.
- Dark Black Spots: Having a dark and rusty spots around your bed surrounding is just another factor that there are some bed bugs living in hidden spaces. If you notice these spots on your bed sheets, clothes, floors and walls of your home, must prefer to hire an instant pest control solution.
- Bed Bug Shells: Bed bugs also shed their skins which one can found in the box springs, wood framing, inside the book stand as well as your carpets.
- Bed Bug Feces: If you notice a blackish looking trail of fecal specks on your home mattress or bedding, then its time to call a professional pest control team to get rid of them.
Bed bug infestation can happen to anyone and anywhere even after your proper preparation. In order to eliminate these bugs, one must take certain precautions to limit the risk. For convenient bed bug prevention solution, you can hire our exterminators at Bug Bug Killers.