Bed bugs hitchhike from one to another place quickly. They are often found in cozy places, be it is your home, office or public place. They like to stay hidden in small cracks and crevices nearby the human environment because they survive on humans warm blood this is why these pesky bed bugs are often found in the mattress.
If you are going to inspect your home for bed bugs infestation, then start from the bed and check each corner of your house including curtains, clothes, electrical board, upholstery, furniture, suitcases, carpets, cracks, old furniture, etc.
Where Else Bed Bug Can Be Found?
- Hotels & Motels
- Schools & Colleges
- Retail Store
- Movie Theater
- Public Transportation
And Many More …..
How Bed Bugs Reach Your Home?
- Through second-hand material
- Your pets may bring bed bugs into your home
- When you return home after holidays, the bed bugs may drive with your suitcase.
Tips To Prevent Bed Bugs
- Whatever you bring in your home make sure to inspect it.
- Keep your home clean and do vacuum at least once a week.
- Don’t rely on bed bugs DIY treatment, call the professionals to get rid of bed bugs.
So, when you detect bed bugs in your home or office, contact us at Bed Bug Services. Our bed bugs exterminators in Hamilton use eco-friendly and durable pest removal method and techniques. We offer an effective solution at a reasonable cost and back it up with a guarantee.